The NEC SV9300 – Smart Communications for Small and Medium Business
Competitive businesses come in all sizes, but successful enterprises always have one thing in common: great teamwork. In the age of increasingly disparate working locations and job complexity, communications play a crucial part in achieving business success.
Today’s smart SMBs must be powered by smart solutions. That’s why NEC provides you with the broadest range of industry specific communications solutions—so you can easily make quicker, more informed business decisions, drive loyalty, and keep ahead of your competitors.
NEC’s UNIVERGE® SV9300 is the unified communications solution of choice for SMBs that don’t want to be left behind.
NEC SV9300 at a Glance
- Redundant CPU and power options
- IP Extensions/Digital/Analog
- Stations up to 2,048
- 2,048 Resource Ports
- Trunks up to 512
- Remote Survivable Units up to 50
- Multi-Line SIP Client with Multi-Carrier SIP Support
The NEC UNIVERGE SV9300 Communications Server is a robust, feature-rich, Unified Communications enabled system that is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses. The server is designed to help solve today’s communications challenges and is built with your migration path in mind, so you can scale your communications as your business grows.
The NEC SV9300 offers:
- Distinct, scalable, Unified Communications enabled server
- IP or Digital voice support
- Unified Messaging, Voicemail and Mobility features included
- Streamlined application integration through the new simplified user licensing structure
- Easy-to-use single point configuration and management
- Stackable chassis architecture which supports server functions, media gateways and media converters in a single unit